Tuesday, February 19, 2013

stil a boring day..

This is my plain boring day as usual..what i am concern is that, my day , drop to very low level..am sitting here hopelessly..eventhough people around me look i have no problem either..haiyakk..

Ok, everything i do seem like nothing is come to sucess,  and i think i should not talk more today, i will splill very hot ball from my mouth to very unlucky person..kekeke..

haa, i dun have any task today..so i need to create my own activity..to my surprise, my aim, which is find a loan to purchase land is not really goin great..as i read in a forum saying  that only 50% will be cover for loan purchase for private worker..deng..

I know i have a big problem with myself, i suka surender halfway..and end up xde mood..like im already breakdown..haa, all i need is vacation...oh vacation..

Next week, me and my hubby are expecting for our great vacation..ehem2, outside malaysia opkos, for the first time...Wait for me , Kraby..kap kun kap..i really need a break..So, now before my condition got any worst ka..better i do thing dat make me happy kan..contoh, dengo lagu, second..opkos learn thai! Dis weekand i have made an appointment to see landlord yang nk sell his land but..i am sorry uncle..i dun know i am eligible k x tu purchase ur land..i cannot continue having issue with my self now..coz i need to live my life jugak..lets listen to one of my fav song..kikiki..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Little monster, where are you? Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template