Sunday, October 9, 2016

My second pregnancy.. good luck for me..

Assalamualaikum semua,

just a quick update to reader,
blog bersarang labah tak hengat...
today im already 13 weeks of my pregnancy,
next week i can say bye-bye to my first trimester,

the journey is very the same with the first pregnancy,
but still i think i have forgotten everything yang nausea and vomitting,
this second experience help me to remember the first i went through,
to  have the second caliph, i tell you its not easy but we'd will love the end result of course..

i will welcome her/him with my big arm,
i pray to Allah some ease, and hope Allah will blessed the journey...

Sesi: mengumpat!
we always feel people might understand our pregnancy condition,
but the truth is not everyone is,
dont let them know your are weak,
including our boss,
your are here in the office , doing your work as usual,
let them amaze how strong youre...
good luck to me,
series of me being super strong women... hahhahhahhahah...

thanks to kurma+kismis+asam + entertainment from jango owh my fav song


1 comments:

 
Little monster, where are you? Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template